Monday, July 16, 2012

My thoughts

Long time no see!
ive been working on upcoming tests...
It kills me every time.. i hate it:(

i have 6 tests and 3 reports!
since i have'nt been at colleage, my grade is terribly bad.lol
cuz i was hoping that transform or reenter fashion college.
but you know, my father opposed severely saying he will prevent me quiting the university which i go now whatever it takes. i was firightened lol cuz my father always do what he said.
whatever, im back to bloody boring school again.

btw, i major in English study:)
i really love fashion, dramas and movis from forein countries.
so i thoght i could do everything in English and go abroad to study fashion.
but it was not like that you know. Dessapointed, totally.

i think i could study English if i major in different department, and i started to think it is waisting of time to me. i planned as many ways as i could find that connect to fashion.
i wanted to go Korea because i adore Korean fashion styles,of course.
but i also want to go to England because i have been longing for studying fashion in England.
but it costs alot alot alot of money....

Money is always the problem,,,,wish i could have lots of money,,, and then ill go to both Korea and England....

but it cant help. this is the way i am, and i have to get over this.

I have to graduate first!!!!!

Evrything i want to do will come true then!

fightingggggg><><

No comments:

Post a Comment