Monday, April 2, 2012

THE NEW BRIGHTS



New clothes from Eng!!!!
so happy to buy them,,,,they just so cute,,,,
I am so lucky girl that i know there are so many such cute printing clothes in this world:)))you know what im saying:9

I am so desire to have job related to fashion...
But ive never been told it without one only person..who i only opened my heart and talked each other bout our dream....

Our lives would be so boring if there were nobody next to you who can share your idea and your dream as well.


Hey, why am i talking like this???lol

btw, i cant wait to see the clothes from munaso too!!!
I just love them!!!They are so cute>< I cant help checking their clothes very often! haha

hew.... you know Its so hard to work everyday...
but its all for my future you know....
I hope my effort will bear fruit....I seriously hope so...haha

nahhhhh dont be like this yuki, yeah....
I have to be positive about everything otherwise i can't live without my dream!!!seriously....huh

i gotta go to bed yay...

Goooooooood night everyone byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment